Getlinko‘s mission is to connect editors, influencers, and digital media owners with advertisers. In other words: creating a landmark digital community in the world of Linkbuilding and SEO. Our community is centred on trust, and the key to this is that all our members are clear about how we use their data and protect their right to privacy.
In this sense, JPD Labs S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). it also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament in the Council of 27th April 2016 regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1.- IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
- Holder: JPD Labs S.L.
- NIF: B67454173
- Address: Alexandre de Torrelles 13, Barcelona – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://getlinko.com
2.- PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
- Principle of lawfulness: The processing of personal data always requires a legal basis.
- Principle of transparency: All interested parties must be able to understand the processing of their personal data.
- Principle of purpose limitation: The purposes for which personal data are processed must be clearly identified in advance and defined at the time of collection. Consequently, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be processed further for any purpose other than those specified.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data being processed will be correct, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: Personal data must be kept correctly, completely and updated. Reasonable measures must be taken to erase, correct, supplement or update any data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
- Principle of storage limitation: Personal data should only be kept for as long as it is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing or as allowed by other legal regulations.
- Principle integrity and confidentiality: The processing of personal data always requires a legal basis. In the processing of personal data, appropriate technical and organisational measures must be taken to protect the data appropriately, in particular against unauthorised or illegal processing, accidental loss and accidental destruction or damage.
3.- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to use our platform, we require necessary personal information, otherwise, we may not be able to provide all of our requested services. These are the data that we collect:
3.a.- NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM
- Contact details, account, profile information. For example, their name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo, depending on the features they use.
- Information for identity verification, tax profile and payment details. For example, images of their official ID document (if the legislation allows), their ID number or other necessary information to confirm their tax profile and comply with the obligations of the relevant authorities, or information about their bank or payment account for the uses established in our Conditions of Use.
3.b.- INFORMATION PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY
- Additional profile information. Including gender, preferred languages, city and personal description, as indicated in the Account Settings.
- Other information. For example, upon completing a form, adding information to your account, responding to surveys, posting in community forums, participating in promotions, communicating with our Customer Service team or other members of our team, or telling us about your experience.
3.c.- INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED BY GETLINKO, OUR PAYMENT SERVICES AND / OR THIRD PARTY INTEGRATIONS.
We automatically collect personal data, from your account and/or property data when you use the Getlinko Platform, Payment Services and Third-Party Integrations, which may include:
- Information about your geographic location. For example, a precise or approximate location based on your IP address.
- Usage information. For example, the pages or other content that you view, the searches you make, the orders you have made and the other actions you complete on the Getlinko Platform.
- Registry data and device information. For example, information about how you have used the Getlinko Platform, IP address, access dates and times.
- Cookies and similar technologies described in our Cookies Policy.
- Information about payment transactions. For example, the payment method used, the date and time, the value, the expiry date of the payment method, the zip code of the billing address, the PayPal email, IBAN, your address and other details related with transactions.
4.- EXCHANGE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
4.a.- INFORMATION SHARED WITH YOUR CONSENT OR AT YOUR REQUEST
When you have given your consent, we may share your information or its properties, as it appears at the time you authorized it, for example, when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your Getlinko Account.
4.b.- INFORMATION SHARED BETWEEN GETLINKO MEMBERS
To help facilitate your orders or other interactions between members, we can share certain information in cases such as the following: Each time that you send a request or make a claim as an Advertiser, certain information about you is shared with the Editor, including your profile, your name, and reviews. Each time that you have an order as an Editor, we share certain information with the Advertiser to coordinate the order.
4.c.- INFORMATION SHARED WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
To help facilitate and automize the verification of your personal information, for your account or your digital media (“properties”), our platform has an integration to identify your Getlinko account with your Google Analytics account. By granting access, you authorise Getlinko to access information about your properties in Google Analytics and sensitive information like statistics so that they are available on the platform for its members as established in the Terms and Conditions of use of the platform.
Your Google Analytics account details may be checked periodically to update certain statistical information about your properties. You will always have the ability to revoke this authorisation if you consider it necessary.
For more information about how Google Analytics treats your data, click here.
5.- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL AND ACCOUNT DATA
Getlinko does not share personal data of its users for commercial purposes with third parties. The people or companies with whom we can share your information, whether due to legal, fiscal or organizational obligation, regulate the processing of your data independently of Getlinko.
It is possible that your data will be shared or included in some of our providers:
- Getgist: https://getgist.com/privacy/
- Sendgrid: https://www.twilio.com/legal/tos
- Google Analytics: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/es/
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data
7.- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Ensure compliance with the conditions established in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- Support and improve the services offered by the website.
- Manage social media networks. JPD Labs S.L. has a presence on social media. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can find the privacy policies of the main social media networks via these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose permitted by social media regulations. In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
8.- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The website is hosted by Raiola Networks. The security of the data is guaranteed since they take all the necessary security measures.
9.- CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you were visiting the other website.
10.- COOKIES POLICY
On the Cookies Policy page, you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
11.- LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING
12.- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not covered.
- Data provided by third parties
13.- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
14.- ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
You agree that the data provided to the Owner will be correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating JPD Labs S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that JPD Labs S.L. is required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
By using the Getlinko application, the User expressly accepts the treatment of the information collected mentioned in these Privacy Policies and in the Cookies Policies and the Terms and Conditions.
18.- FINAL NOTICE
The General Terms and Conditions of Use, present in this document, are established and published in the domain under the legislation of the Spanish State; therefore, any disagreement or controversy that it may cause will be resolved under the jurisdiction of the country.